It’s Carnival time in Milan and what better theme for my first post than the Carnival!
This colorful Carnival manicure will turn my Pink Cloud into a sparkling rainbow 🙂
This manicure is quite easy and quick to achieve and as following you will find the nail polishes and the tools I have used to do it.
- Ciaté London PPMG017 Boudoir – 2016 Mini Mani Month – Advent Calendar
- Ciaté London PPM065 Big Yellow Taxi – 2014 Mini Mani Month – Advent Calendar
- Ciaté London PPMG136 Pool Party – 2016 Mini Mani Month – Advent Calendar
- Ciaté London PPMG287 Chain Reaction – 2016 Mini Mani Month – Advent Calendar
- Ciaté London PPMG263 Pretty in Putty – 2016 Mini Mani Month – Advent Calendar
- Ciaté London PPMG280 Seas the Day – 2016 Mini Mani Month – Advent Calendar
Ciatè London is one of my favorite nail polish brand and I think 40% of my nail polishes are Ciaté. I found these nail polishes quite good and I am in love with that cute bow ♥
- Top Coat – F.U.N. LACQUER Diamond Holo Top Coat
This holy holo top coat is one of the latest additions to my collection and honestly I don’t know how I’ve done before without it! It gives “life” even to the most plain nail polish shade!
In the picture below, there is the tool I’ve used to achieve this manicure: the dotter.
From its name it is quite easy to guess that this tool is used for the dots.
It’s so far one of most used tool I use when I do my nails 🙂
Before saying good bye, one more snap of my colorful nails:
I really hope you have enjoyed my first post!
Stay tuned for the next one 🙂
Lots of love from my Pink Cloud!